Donnerstag, 29. März 2012

Highway to Heaven

I like those series...

Charismatic actors, nice storyline...I wish they would make more of similiar wholesome series.

Oh alright I like pokemon and taotao and csiand Dr. House, but sometimes I miss those series where you can make yourself a cup of tea or hot choclat, grab some cookies and sit with the whole pack in front of the TV, just having a mellow, nice time where no big bangs happen..harmless enjoyment.

No dragons, no super ninjas..just people...and some peoplelike angels that don´t throw lightning around or burst their wings out to impress.

But maybe I am just a bit old fashioned.

What I always loved about this series that it teached tolerance, what humanity is about.

Caring for old and young, the healthy and the disabled...that we need  to protect our environment.

Whispered teachings that imbedded themselves deep in your thoughts..am I the only one who thinks so?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen